a bioxán cream?
The α–oligosaccharides are among the primary ingredients of the BIOXÁN Neo product line.
Natural prebiotics serve to protect the ecoflora, the skin's bacterial ecosystem functioning as a defense barrier and fortifier of the immune system. As such, they have an immediate intense regenerating effect on the skin. Specifically, probiotics:
- Protect the skin barrier, often very fragile due to the continuous exposure to varying environmental factors.
- Promote the re-implantation of the saprophytic flora that disappears after the daily cleaning of the skin.
- Help enhance the regeneration of the skin, diminishing signs of aging.
- Inhibit the appearance of acne, preventing the bacteria P. acnes from developing.
- Help to restore the bacterial flora of the hands, which can be damaged by continuous use of soaps and detergents.
If you are a medical centre or pharmacy interested in distributing BIOXÁN Neo creams please contact us here.
The α–oligosaccharides are prebiotic ingredients of natural origin composed of cyclic monosaccharides (from 2 to 9) molecules joined by glycosidic bonds. When joined to proteins, they are referred to as glycoproteins, and when joined to lipids, they form glycolipids.The most common prebiotics are made up of two monosaccharides (disaccharides), joined together due to the loss of a water molecule, thus creating an ether-type bond. It is also possible to find oligosaccharides formed by the union of more than two monosaccharides.
All our creams are intensive regenerating,
antioxidants and 100% biological.
39 ml x 4 unids34,90€
Take advantage of our products
we help you?